Today, our beloved brother @ete_ubom used the tag “#pleasetakeNotes” to give us some very important points and just in case you didn’t follow up, here are the lessons:
- Our God stables the shake-ables
- Abiding in Him, we are safe
- He has no pleasure in the death of sinners.
- When dangers threaten, it is good to commend ourselves to God to hide us, He will hide us either under or in heaven
- Afflictions bring us to secret prayer
- The intention of afflictions is to teach righteousness: blessed is the man whom the Lord thus teaches
- We make nothing of our religion, whatever our profession may be, if we do not make heart-work of it.
- Read the Bible and let it scare the hell out of you.
- Open your bible and it will open you up!
- Those that mourn for sin shall be comforted
- Do not forsake the Old Testament. From there we take corrections.
- When tested, we overcome, and we testify.
- He will raise those to spiritual life who were long dead in trespasses and sins. That is how merciful He is
- The Lord ever was, and ever will be, the Refuge of distressed believers.
- We should learn to mourn for sin, and rejoice in God. That way; no man, no event, can take our joy from us
- It is good to apply to ourselves what the Scripture says of the vanity and vexation of spirit
- God’s destruction, designed to convince men of the vanity and uncertainty of all earthly glory
#pleasetakenotes by @ete_ubom