- Maintain quality spirituality.
Your root in God determines your height in life.
- Maintain quality relationships with people.
Who surrounds you determines what you can survive in life.
- Live on purpose. A life of no purpose is a life without profit. Where life is without a bearing, it becomes a burden.
- Develop your potentials. Your gift determines your lift. Your potential is your gift to your opportunities. To neglect your gift is to neglect your lift.
- Maximize life’s opportunities. Live with a sense of urgency. Seize the moment. Ephesians 5:16
You need a sense of urgency to fulfill destiny. Procrastination sustains stagnation. You would have been farther than where you are in life, if not that you procrastinated in a lot of areas.
- Make impact on people. Matthew 7:12
“You can get anywhere you want to get to in life, if you can assist as many other people as possible get to where they are going in life.”
Making a difference is more than living for self.
- Avoid strife. 2 Tim 2:24
Those who strive for excellence don’t strive with people. Every invitation to bitterness is an invitation to backwardness.
- Be committed to kingdom service.
The blessing is tied to service. The only thing that follows you into eternity is the service you did for God.
- Live with the consciousness of eternity.
Consciousness of eternity imparts caution to action.
Written by Ike Amadi