Hello fresh and flourishing family;
We just parted with the book of Daniel, below are the points I noted:
- Work hard in learning and increasing wisdom. Be the best or among the best. They will come looking for you.
- We can always say No with wisdom, learn from Daniel. We don’t have to be arrogant, we should never be.
- All knowledge, wisdom and understanding is from God. Whether we acknowledge it or not.
- There is nothing impossible with God.
- The God who saved the Hebrew boys from the fiery furnace can do even more for you. Just trust and believe in Him without compromise.
- Always let others know of the greatness of God. If Nebuchadnezzar could praise God, we can do it better
- If any word be from God, it must come to pass.
- You don’t have to be rewarded to do what God has called you to do! See Dan 5:17.
- Be humble, at all times.
- God holds all our ways and lives in His hands! Look up to Him.
- Distinguish yourself. Be different.
- Because of where God has placed you people will be jealous; do not be moved! Just Praise God.
- Like Daniel we should and must lead a prayerful life.
- The God we serve will always rescue us! Ask Darius.
- God’s kingdom will not be destroyed, His dominion will NEVER end.
- Like Daniel, learn to write down your visions/dreams.
- Prayer and fasting is necessary, it is powerful for breakthrough.
- Do not hesitate to come to God in repentance as He is merciful and forgiving.
- We do not make requests to God because we are righteous but because of His great Mercy.
- It is not enough to just know, understand!
- God will always hear us if we humble ourselves.
- The end shall be at the appointed time.
- People who know God will always be strong and do great exploits.
- The end will surely come; And we choose whether to have everlasting life or shame and everlasting contempt! Choose wisely.
I pray that we may all learn the wisdom of Daniel, Meshach, Shadrach and Abednego; Know it, understand then apply it in our life. You are blessed family.