Frello F.R.E.S.H #LA Family! The Freshest family of God that consistently Learns and Applies the Word.
It’s Day 43 of our #LA130 program.
Today’s Reading: John 17-18
For the daily readings, please see here.
There are so many lessons learnt from today’s reading about Jesus, here are a few:
- While Jesus was on earth he prayed for those yet to believe in him, his disciples and himself also.
- Jesus prayed for Himself that He be glorified in the Father, only by that do believers have access to eternal life. John 17:1-3. So he indirectly was praying for us to have eternal life, how selfless.
- Jesus though in human flesh, spoke with boldness and with authority. John 17:1,2,4
- Protection: He was no longer going to be around to protect them John 17:12. He prayed to God to keep them safe from the evil one John 17:15. He didn’t pray to be taken out of tribulation but that He’ll protect them through it.
- To be holy: Jesus knew and knows that they can’t be holy on their own except through God’s word John 17:17
- Unity: That they may remain united in-vision just as He is united with God John 17:11-12. He also prayed for unity for those who’d believe in advance also.
- Jesus made mention of oneness in his prayer more making known to us that being united with our fellow believers is salient.
- While praying for his disciples he also didn’t make mention of worldly wealth and greatness, making us realize soul prosperity is the best.
You have Learned! Go forth and Apply!
Food For Thought: What do you pray for?
Please deposit John 17:16 into the memory bank:
They are not of this this world, just as I am not of this world.
Stay #FRESH, #CHAP and #ALIVE!