Frello F.R.E.S.H #LA Family! The Freshest family of God that consistently Learns and Applies the Word.
It’s Day 40 of our #LA130 program.
Today’s Reading: John 11-12
For the daily readings, please see here.
#LA130Prayer from John 11 and 12:
1) Let God be glorified in the midst of my trials IJN John 11:4, 12:28.
2) Every disappointment/delay I encounter will work for my good IJN John 11:6
3) I receive the grace to speak positively even when I am faced with difficulties IJN John 11:22
4) Precious Jesus I thank u for laying down your life for me as a perfect sacrifice for eternal life IJN John 11:25
5) Let my prayers and supplications be accepted before the throne of grace IJN. John 11:33
6) Because I believe, I will see the glory of God in my life IJN John 11:40
7) Let every negative situation in my life bow at the voice of the lord IJN John 11:43
8) I receive freedom from any stronghold in my life, I command every spirit of evil to let me go IJN John 11:43-44
9) I bring to you o Lord a sacrifice of praise, with my whole heart and my lips I magnify you above all the earth IJN John 12:13-15
10) I pray Lord that the hearts of the rulers of our nation, that they may turn to u completely John 12:40
11) I am child of light, I do great things and by me the kingdom of God shouts for joy John 12:46
Word came to Jesus that the one he loves was very sick, Jesus stayed where he was until Lazarus died before going to Bethany for God’s name to be glorified.
- When Jesus heard the news, He stayed back in John 11:6. A rational person would have thought that to be foolish of Jesus, 1 Corinthians 1:27- ‘God chose the foolish things of this world to shame the wise…’
- John 11: 5-8 – Though the Jews sought to kill him as always, was selfless (loved Lazarus) to still go where He was sought to be killed
- John 11: 11-12 – Jesus knew he was dead, but had a different perspective of about death. Look at things from Jesus’ angle (same as when he told Martha Lazarus would live John 11:23-25). His didn’t know he meant death until he told them…always ask Jesus to reveal the in depth meaning of his word to us
- John 11:21-22 – Even though Jesus had not come when Lazarus was still sick, Martha still believed Jesus could do something about it
- Then Jesus got to the tomb:
- He ordered the stone to be rolled away: Faith John 11:39
- Told Martha to believe – The key to see God’s glory. John 11:39.
- Thanked God in advance. John 11: 41-42
- Then with Authority (Boldness) ordered Lazarus to come forth John 11:43-44.
You have Learned! Go forth and Apply!
Food For Thought: Whose perspective are you viewing things from?
Please deposit John 12:50 into the memory bank:
And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told me, so I speak.
Stay #FRESH, #CHAP and #ALIVE!