Frello F.R.E.S.H #LA Family! The Freshest family of God that consistently Learns and Applies the Word.
It’s Day 36 of our #LA130 program.
Today’s Reading: John 3 – 4.
For the daily readings, please see here.
#LA130Prayer from John 3 and 4:
- Thank you Lord for your love that guarantees my eternal life John 3:15-16
- I love light rather than darkness; I am a doer of truth IN JESUS NAME John 3:19-21
- In my life, Christ must increase but I must decrease IN JESUS NAME John 3: 20
- I ask Lord for living waters IN JESUS NAME John 4:10
- My testimony shall bring many to Christ IN JESUS NAME John 4:39
Jesus came not to judge us, but to bring us close to himself:
- From John 3:16 we understand that God loved and still loves the WORLD – believers and unbelievers – that He sent Jesus to give us eternal life and the only thing that differentiates believers and unbelievers is the reception of the love He has expressed through Jesus.
- Also, those who receive the love of God receive the benefit of eternal life. This is the life we have even after death on earth, its forever.
- John 3:17 tells us that God did not send Jesus into this world to Judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him. The Gospel (Good news) would not really be a good if creates fear and not joy right?
- As Christians we should not be all about telling people they will go to hell if they don’t repent, condemning them, but we are to make known to them the joy and grace that has been made available to them through Christ.
You have Learned! Go forth and Apply!
Food For Thought: What message are you preaching? Love or Judgment
Please deposit John 3:3 into the memory bank:
Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
Stay #FRESH, #CHAP and #ALIVE!