Frello F.R.E.S.H #LA Family! The Freshest family of God that consistently Learns and Applies the Word.
It’s Day 31 of our #LA130 program. Last day in October. We give glory to the Lord.
Today’s Reading: Luke 17 – 18.
For the daily readings, please see here.
#LA130Prayer from Luke 17 and 18:
- May I not be an offense or stumbling block to others IN JESUS NAME Luke17:1-2
- I receive the capacity to continuously forgive others IN JESUS NAME Luke 17:2-4
- I reject the spirit of ingratitude IN JESUS NAME Luke 17:18
- Thank you Lord, for the Kingdom of God is within me IN JESUS NAME Luke 17:21
- I receive the grace to pray and not faint IN JESUS NAME Luke 18:1
- O God of vengeance, settle my matter speedily IN JESUS NAME Luke 18:7-8
- I receive the grace for humility. I shall be humble before God IN JESUS NAME Luke 18:11-14
- Thank you Lord for the reward of service in this life and in eternity IN JESUS NAME Luke 18:29-30
We read about the ten lepers, forgiveness, the persistent widow, the rich young ruler, the Pharisee and the tax collector among other great stories. Here’s what members had to share on today’s reading!
- We need grace to forgive anyone that will offend us seven times in a day, always live with the attitude of forgiving no matter what.
- It’s best to make provision for forgiveness ahead of time even before d offence comes.
- The heart of gratitude seals up our miracles, healing and deliverance.
- Pray Until Something Happens – P.U.S.H
- Temptation is a sure thing in d lives of everyone. But as sons and daughters of the most High God we ought not to be vessels through which these temptations come.
- Faith has uprooting and planting power. Put it to work.
You have Learned! Go forth and Apply!
Food For Thought: Are you P.U.S.H -ing?
Please deposit Luke 17:3 into the memory bank:
Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.
Stay #FRESH, #CHAP and #ALIVE!