Frello F.R.E.S.H #LA Family! The Freshest family of God that consistently Learns and Applies the Word.
It’s Day 30 of our #LA130 program.
Today’s Reading: Luke 15 – 16.
For the daily readings, please see here.
#LA130Prayer from Luke 15 and 16:
- May I add to heaven’s joy by leading men to Christ IN JESUS NAME Luke 15:1-8
- I shall not squander my estate by foolish living IN JESUS NAME Luke 15: 13
- Thank you Lord for the fatherly love you have towards me IN JESUS NAME Luke 15:20
- May I know and use my kingdom rights and privileges IN JESUS NAME Luke 15:31
- I pray for the wisdom of God and faithfulness in all my dealings IN JESUS NAME Luke 16:1-8, 10-12
- May I use the resources and position God gives me to help others IN JESUS NAME Luke 16:9
- I am a servant of God, therefore every other thing serves me IN JESUS NAME Luke 16:13
- May I heed all the warnings on instructions I hear as long as I live IN JESUS NAME Luke 16:16-31
We came across a very interesting and exciting parable in today’s reading. The parable of the Lost/Prodigal Son – #LA family members were only too eager to share.
- God’s Love is Unconditional.
- That which sinners, when they depart from God, promise themselves satisfaction in, will certainly disappoint them
- The Father isn’t going to hold us in his domain by Force.
- The soul is empty without God – nothing can fill up the void
- It would be sad if we act like the elder brother. Working with the Father and for the father and yet unaware of what is rightfully ours.
- God is forgiving! Desiring that no one should perish.
You have Learned! Go forth and Apply!
Food For Thought: God’s want to save the lost. Will you join Him today?
Please deposit Luke 15:10 into the memory bank:
Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.
Stay #FRESH, #CHAP and #ALIVE!