Frello F.R.E.S.H #LA Family! The Freshest family of God that consistently Learns and Applies the Word.
It’s Day 23 of our #LA130 program.
Today’s Reading: Luke 1 – 2. Wow! Welcome to LUKE!
For the daily readings, please see here.
#LA130Prayer from Luke 1 and 2:
- Father, grant me perfect understanding of your word and will that I might be able to instruct others IN JESUS NAME. Luke 1:3-4
- I receive the grace to walk before God righteously and blamelessly in spite of my circumstances IN JESUS NAME. Luke 1:6
- I believe every word spoken to me by God IN JESUS NAME. Luke 1:20
- This is my season; I have found favor with God IN JESUS NAME. Luke 1:30
- May the Holy Ghost come upon me and the power of the highest overshadow me IN JESUS NAME. Luke 1:35
- I will increase in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man IN JESUS NAME. Luke 2:52
- Thank you Father for the gift of your son, Jesus. Thank you for He came to save us from sin IN JESUS NAME. Luke 1-2
Yay! We’re excited about starting this new book. There were so many shares from all the families – WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook. We’ll take one from each. How about that?
Mary didn’t have all the characteristics of the kind of person we think God uses, she was young and female. But God chose Mary for one of the most important acts of obedience He has ever demanded of anyone. Have you ever felt that your situation or condition in life makes you an unlikely candidate for God’s service? We’ve got good news! He wants to use you.
Just like Zechariah and Elizabeth, many of us have asked God for something. It seems to be taking long for God to accomplish but in the long run, God will bring it to pass in a grand style. Don’t doubt God. He keeps to His Word and no matter how long we’ve been waiting on Him, we must not doubt or lost hope.
John’s birth was next to miraculous so that people might be prepared to believe the virgin’s birth which was perfectly miraculous.
You have Learned! Go forth and Apply!
Food For Thought: Unbelief speaks – Zechariah. Faith speaks – Mary. Luke 1:38. What will speak for you? Faith or unbelief?
Please deposit Luke 1:37 into the memory bank:
For with God nothing will be impossible.
Stay #FRESH, #CHAP and #ALIVE!