Frello F.R.E.S.H #LA Family! The Freshest family of God that consistently Learns and Applies the Word.
It’s Day 22 of our #LA130 program.
Today’s Reading: Mark 15 – 16. Wow! We’ve come to the end of Mark!
For the daily readings, please see here.
#LA130Prayer from Mark 15 and 16:
- Thank u Jesus for taking my shame, pain and sufferings on the cross in Jesus Name. Mark 15:37
- Like Christ, I choose to forgive all those who trespass against me in Jesus Name. Mark 15:29-32
- Let every stumbling block in my life be removed by the power of the resurrection in Jesus Name. Mark 6:3-4
- Thank you Lord for you are so mighty and my victory is complete in You in Jesus Name. Mark 16:6, 7
- I declare that I operate in the realm of the supernatural because Jesus is the same Yesterday, Today and Forever in Jesus Name. Mark 16:14
We already covered the significance of the crucifixion, death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus here, we’ll be learning from the influential character of Pilate who played a significant role in the crucifixion.
- Pleasing people is rooted in insecurity. Be secure about the authority God has given you.
- When you know the right thing to do, DO IT. Don’t hesitate. Don’t consider the “Crowd”.
- For everyone in a leadership position, never come to a conclusion based on the ‘flesh’ or ‘sentiments’. Allow the Spirit to lead, whether or not it’s in your immediate favor or disfavor.
- In the midst of a cacophony of sounds and noises, take time to listen to the still small voice and obey it.
- When we make decisions based on our audience, we compromise and cannot make right decisions. We cannot please everyone; let us instead aim to please God.
You have Learned! Go forth and Apply!
Food For Thought: Pilate was a people pleaser thus causing him to take a regrettable decision. Am I a people pleaser?
Please deposit Mark 16:15 into the memory bank:
And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone.
Stay #FRESH, #CHAP and #ALIVE!