Frello F.R.E.S.H #LA Family! The Freshest family of God that consistently Learns and Applies the Word.
It’s Day 19 of our #LA130 program.
Today’s Reading: Mark 9 – 10.
For the daily readings, please see here.
#LA130Prayer from Mark 9 and 10:
- I will not harden my heart towards God in Jesus name. Mark 10:5
- I come against any attack on Christian marriages and homes in Jesus name. Mark 10:9
- I pray for the grace to regard the marriage institution as God does. Mark 10: 11-12
- I shall receive the kingdom of God with simplicity and humility in Jesus name. Mark 10:15
- May my riches not be a barrier to my coming to God in Jesus name. Mark 10:23
- I praise you Lord for you are the God of all possibilities in Jesus name. Mark 10:27
In Mark 10:35-45, Jesus taught about serving others. We are not like people of the world who believe leadership is lordship. For Christians, set apart and sanctified, leadership is service. Passionate about leadership? Service is way to go. Family members also shared that being great comes with truly and lovingly serving others. We can only go up when we desire to be available to the people of God as servants. We are leaders, therefore we SERVE!
You have Learned! Go forth and Apply!
Food For Thought: The Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others. Are we on the same path?
Please deposit Mark 9:23 into the memory bank:
“What do you mean, ‘If I can’?” Jesus asked. “Anything is possible if a person believes.”
Jesus is trying to tell us here that nothing is impossible for Him. What is that situation, what is that problem that is keeping you up at night, making you restless, making you think so much and cry? Jesus is saying to you today: I can do anything for you just believe in me just put your hope in me I will never let you down.
Stay #FRESH, #CHAP and #ALIVE!