Hello Victorious #LA Family! The Freshest family of God that keeps Learning and Applying the Word.
It’s Day 16 of our #LA130 program. For more information, please see here.
Today’s Reading: Mark 3 – 4.
For the daily readings, please see here.
#LA130Prayer from Mark 3 and 4:
- I praise you Lord, for you are the healer and you always do good In Jesus Name. Mark 3:1-3
- I pray for forgiveness in any way I’ve hardened my heart against God’s Word. Mark 3:5
- I am a disciple of Jesus, I receive the power to heal sicknesses and to cast out devils In Jesus Name. Mark 3:15
- I shall do the will of God, therefore I am Jesus’ brother/sister In Jesus Name. Mark 3:35
- For every word God speaks to me, I will hear it, receive it, and be fruitful In Jesus Name. Mark 4:20
- May the peace of God still every storm in my life In Jesus Name. Mark 4:39
Mark 3 starts off with the healing Jesus performed on the Sabbath. This did not sit well with the religious leaders who believed it was not lawful to heal on the Sabbath. These critics were always watching His every move and looking for charges to bring against Him. They obviously could not as Jesus is indeed the wisdom of God. We learned a few lessons from this passage (Mark 3:1-6) on what NOT to do:
- Do not be hard-hearted and stubborn.
- Do not be oblivious to people’s needs in the name of religion.
- Do not be deterred from helping those in need.
- Do not hinder others from helping those in need like the spectators tried to do to Jesus.
- Do not get so stuck on religion that there is no place for love and compassion.
- Do not restrict good deeds to a certain day or season. DO IT NOW!
You have Learned, go forth and Apply!
Food For Thought: Are you serving God or serving Religion?
Please deposit Mark 4:24 into the memory bank:
Then he added, “Pay close attention to what you hear. The closer you listen, the more understanding you will be given —and you will receive even more.
Stay #FRESH, #CHAP and #ALIVE!