Hello Victorious #LA Family! The Freshest family of God that keeps Learning and Applying the Word.
It’s Day 14 of our #LA130 program. For more information, please see here.
Today’s Reading: Matthew 27 – 28.
Wow! We’ve already come to the end of Matthew. Praise the Lord!
For the daily readings, please see here.
#LA130Prayer from Matthew 27 and 28:
- May I never betray the master for silver or gold In Jesus’ Name. Matthew 27:1-5
- Help me Lord, to always make the right decisions though they may look unpopular In Jesus’ Name. Matthew 27:24
- I refuse to implicate my generation negatively by the wrong decisions I make today In Jesus’ Name. Matthew 27:25
- The death of Jesus will never be in vain in my life In Jesus Name. Matthew 27:45-End
- I receive the grace to fulfill the great commission. I will not disobey the will of the master In Jesus Name. Matthew 28:19-20
Matthew 27 – 28 took us through the Crucifixion, Death and Resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
Word Overflow on these two chapters from the #LA Family. We will share 5 fresh lessons on the significance of Christ’s death and resurrection.
- All our sins will be nailed to the cross no matter how terrible they may be. All we need do is come to Him today.
- We must not react to every challenge/mockery about our faith just to prove a point.
- Jesus Christ, through His death, has removed the barriers between God and man. Now we may approach Him with confidence and boldness.
- The moment the veil tore marked the moment when God became accessible to all of mankind!
- The Great Commission applies to all Christians. The Commissioner – Jesus. The Commissioned – Us, Christians. The Commission – The message of Salvation, the Good news of Redemption.
Food For Thought: If Jesus visited your body, His temple like He did in Jerusalem, would He be pleased with the things He finds there?
Please deposit Matthew 28:19 into the memory bank:
Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Stay #FRESH, #CHAP and #ALIVE!