Hello Amazing #LA Family! The Freshest family of God that keeps Learning and Applying the Word.
It’s Day 12 of our #LA130 program. For more information, please see here.
Today’s Reading: Matthew 23 – 24.
For the daily readings, please see here.
#LA130Prayer from Matthew 23 and 24:
- I pray for the grace to be humble so that I can be exalted. Matthew 23:1-12
- May I not be a hindrance to the salvation of others, may I not be an oppressor of Men. Matthew 23: 13
- Father, deliver me from spiritual foolishness and blindness. Matthew 23: 19
- Oh let my inner man be more righteous and cleaner than my outward appearance. Matthew 23:28
- I pray for spiritual sensitivity and discernment. I will not be deceived in the end time. Matthew 24:5
Matthew 24 talks about signs of the last days and the rapture. A lot of the signs mentioned – Rise of False Prophets, Wars, Rumors of Wars, Famines, Earthquakes, Persecution of the Saints, Increase of Wickedness, Backsliding, and Betrayal – are already occurring today. Jesus tells us to remain watchful for we do not know on what day the Lord will come. Did anyone catch the promise in Matthew 24:13? – But the one who endures to the end will be saved.
How do we remain watchful and endure till the end? We’ll serve 5 Fresh Truths as shared by the Family.
- Discard any doctrine outside the Bible.
- Understand the Word and pray. Do not be deceived by false prophets.
- Desire the gift of discernment. It is a MUST HAVE.
- Trust God for a constant supply of Grace.
- Remain in fellowship with the Father and abide in Him.
Food For Thought: The end time is surely here. Let us Prepare, Watch and Pray!
Please deposit Matthew 24:35 into the memory bank:
Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear.
Stay #FRESH, #CHAP and #ALIVE!