Day 1- Friday, December 27th
The prayer focus of today is to:
1. Thank God for how far He’s led LA Family.
2. Pray for the Ministry of The Word in our lives as members of LA family.
PART 1: THANKSGIVING & PRAYER FOR LA FAMILY.
Psalm 69:30, Psalm 136:1-4 1
1) Thank God for LA family’s first year of operation. And pray that God will continue to give LA family a fresh vision for the ministry God has placed in her hands.
2) Thank God for our Team Leaders and ask God to anoint them with wisdom on how to be effective in their ministry.
3) Thank God for the visionary and coordinators of LA family, that their zeal will increase as their years of service in LA family increase. Pray That God will take care of all that concerns them.
4) Thank God because He will fulfill His promise of leading and guiding LA family at all times.
5) Thank God because He has a divine plan for LA family, and nothing can frustrate it.
6) Pray against any stronghold in LA family, whether within or without.
7) Pray for our vision for the year 2014: our year of Leadership!
Which is to see more members grow into becoming leaders – in the home, church and in market place.
2. PERSONAL PRAYERS FOR THE MINISTRY OF THE WORD OF GOD:
1) Thank God for planting you where the uncompromising word is shared.
2) Pray for an increased hunger and thirst for the Word.
3)Thank God for the light that comes at the entrance of His Word.
4) Thank God for the comfort that the word of God brings in the midst of setback.
5) Pray that your life will always reflect God’s power as you study His Word.
6) Pray for increased understanding of the Word of God.
7) Pray for boldness in communication of the Word of God.
God bless you for praying with us today. Join us again tomorrow as we fast and pray.
Don’t forget to share your testimonies with us as they happen.
The LA family.