Welcome to July!
Our theme for July is Reaping the Fruits of Consecration (Colossians 1:10).
Colossians 1:10 – “that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;”
Having been sanctified (purified from sin) by the power of the Holy Spirit, it is necessary to submit our whole spirit, soul, and body to do the will of the Father in obedience to the principles of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Consecration simply means dedicating our whole life – time, talents, treasures – to fully pleasing God.
The result of consecration is service. And when we consecrate our lives to God’s service, God causes us to bear fruits.
This month of July, we believe that as we spend more time with the Word, God will enable us to consecrate our lives to his service in Jesus name.
Click here to join us!
Please see also declarations below tagged, #MyConsecration, and tweet them often to remind yourself of your consecration to the Lord.
DECLARATIONS for JULY: Reaping the Fruits of Consecration
1. I consecrate my life to glorify my Father by obeying the principles of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit. Click to tweet this!
2. My treasures are not my own, but belong to my heavenly Father. I shall use them as directed by the wisdom of God. (Click to tweet)
3. I shall not cease to cry to God and implore Him to deliver mankind from the effects of sin. (Click to tweet)
4. I shall live my life in meekness. I shall bless all and do good to enemies in return for evil. (Click to tweet)
5. I shall not let myself be bribed or coerced into any unrighteous action for earthly consideration. (Click to Tweet)
6. By God’s grace I will always be merciful, forgiving those who have transgressed against me. Click to tweet
7. I shall regard my procreative organs sacred and holy and never use them for any purpose other than what God created them for. Click to Tweet
8. I shall be careful not to cause the opposite sex undue pain by playing on their affections. (Click to Tweet)
9. I will always strive to be a peacemaker. First, by being peaceful myself and avoiding all unfruitful contentions. (Click to Tweet)
10. I shall not become discouraged when I am persecuted on account of the righteousness. (Click to Tweet)
1. We LA family shall flourish like a palm tree, we shall grow like cedars in Lebanon.
2. We who are planted in the house of the Lord shall continue to flourish in the courts of our God.
3. We shall still bear fruits in old age. We shall be fresh and flourishing (Psalm 92:12-14).
These declarations are adapted from the Beatitudes (Matthew 5:4- 12)