April is our Month of Love. Let us understand the Love of God for man as it will empower us to love our fellow brethren.
Gal 6:2 is our focus Scripture. “Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.”
What is the Law of Christ?
The law of Christ is to love God with all of our being and to love our neighbors as we love ourselves (Matthew 12:28-31).
Join us in this exciting journey as we explore the concept of LOVE by Tweeting, “Studying the Word in April with @theLAfamily.”
We are to give ourselves up as an odor, a sweet, fragrant offering of love to the world. They may criticize and hate us, but we love them. We walk in love toward them. Until we love as He loves, we do not represent Him. He never answered back. He never said unkind things. He never criticized. He never peddled scandal. He spoke love words. He helped men and women. He said beautiful things. This walking in love is the most beautiful thing in the world. God is love. We are born of love. Love is the rule and law of our life. Love is the strength of our life. Love is the very beauty of our life. We are walking as He walked.
Declarations for the Month of April
1. Dear Father, I thank you for the love you showed by sending Jesus to die on the cross of Calvary for me. John 3:16 #LAFruits
2. Lord Jesus, help me to receive your love so I can be able to walk in love towards my brothers and sisters. Eph 3:19
3. I confess that I will see the best in people; I will not keep a record of wrongs.
4. The love of God which flows through my heart will bring healing to the people.
5. I am a testimony of the gracious love of Christ. God’s lovingkindness never fails in my life.
6. Dear Lord, empower me to work in love towards all around me.
7. We LA family shall flourish like a palm tree, we shall grow like cedars in Lebanon. We who are planted in the house of the Lord shall continue to flourish in the courts of our God. We shall still bear fruits in old age. We shall be fresh and flourishing (Psalm 92:12-14).