DUNAMIS HOMECHURCH BROADCAST – SATURDAY, 18TH APRIL 2020
MESSAGE TOPIC: THE POWER OF PRAYER
By: Dr. Paul Enenche
THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT PRAYER:
1. Prayer is the sustainer of the spirituality of the Saint (1Thess. 5:17; Eph. 6:18)
2. There is never a wasted prayer (1Cor. 15:58, Rev. 8:3-4)
3. Prayer is proof of total dependence of man on God (Heb. 4:16)
4. Prayer is proof of man’s helplessness without God (Heb. 4:16)
5. Prayer is connection to the resources beyond the scope of the earth
THE POWER OF PRAYER:
1. The establishment of the authority, rule and dominion of God on the earth (Matt. 6:10)
2. The establishment of the will, plan and purpose of God in the earth (Matt. 6:10)
3. The establishment of Supernatural supplies/ Divine provisions (Matt. 6:11)
4. The establishment of Divine strength, health and vitality (Mark 7:27)
5. The accessing of Divine light and insight (Jer. 33:3; Matt. 4:4; Luke 4:4; 1Cor. 14:2)
6. The establishment of cleansing and purification (Matt. 6:12)
7. The frustration of enemy traps and snares/ deliverance from evil (Matt. 6:13)
KEYS TO EFFECTIVE PRAYING:
1. The maintenance of a standing quality relationship with the Father (Matt. 6:9). Relationship is the basis for requests. Request without relationship is akin to begging. Don’t place request above relationship.
2. The continuous flow of appreciation and thanksgiving/worship (Matt. 6:9; Phil. 4:6-7). Prayer becomes quality when it is robed with appreciation.
3. The maintenance of the knowledge and understanding of His will (1John 5:14). Pray from the position of knowledge and understanding of His will.
1. Father, on this altar, I access Divine light and insight. Open my eyes to see what you need me to know and see in Jesus name.
2. Father, I ask for forgiveness, mercy and cleansing.
3. Father, draw me closer in intimacy with you in Jesus name.
(pray using the seven point power of prayer above. )
God bless you.
p.s culled from Dunamis Gospel International Centre’s facebook page.