- The preeminence of the book of the Lord
- The proclamation of the book for liberation.
- Our progress through the book of landmarks
- The Preeminence of the book of the Lord
- Proclaiming the book for our liberation11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
- For sinner’s liberation
- For the soul’s liberation Ezekiel 2:9
- For the stranger’s liberation. Acts 8:25-35Philip hadn’t met the Eunuch before, but he had the weapon for their liberation
- For the slave’s liberation. Those who are slaves to demons, bad habits, and powers beyond them. Jeremiah 2:13-14
- For the state’s liberation from occultism, wickedness and evil. 2 Cor. 5:!8
- For the saint’s liberation Gal 2:4, 20; 5:1
- For self liberation.