MESSAGE TOPIC- SECRETS OF RISING TO THE TOP
ANCHOR PASSAGE: Matthew 6:33
The top place for the child of God is not just a possibility to desire but a responsibility to accept and pursue
SECRETS OF RISING TO THE TOP:
1. The God-First existence (Matt. 6:33; Job 1:1-3; Gen. 19:27; 2Chron. 26:1-5) It is the doorway to any desirable realm in life. To put God first is to come first in life.
The place you give to God determines the place you will find on earth. When your heart is open to God, your mind is opened to inventions and inspirations.
2. Vision for the top (Gen. 13:14-15) Your destination is at the mercy of your vision because to get there, you must first see there. Where you see yourself consistently will determine where you will find yourself eventually
The dreams of today become the reality of tomorrow.
You cannot go forward inside you and stand still outside. Don’t let your mind focus on what is not working but focus on where you want to go and how you want to get there.
3. Existing as a Blessing (Gen. 12:1-3)
To decide to be a blessing is to attract the Blessing of God. Life is a seed; when you change the level for people, God becomes the level-changer for your life.
4. Scriptural Light (Isa. 60:1; Gal. 2:2; 2Cor. 3:18)
Light from Scripture assists both lift and flight in life; what you see out of Scripture determines what you will see out of life.
5. Functioning in excellence (1Sam. 16:17-19; Dan. 6:1-3)
Excellence is the doorway to eminence and prominence in life. When you sow the seed of excellence, you reap the harvest of eminence and when you sow the seed of mediocrity, you reap the harvest of obscurity.
6. Walking in diligence (Prov. 22:29) Your diligence is what guarantees you getting to the top in life. Diligence is rigorousness, meticulousness and commitment.
7. Walking in wisdom (Eccl. 8:1) i. Walking in wisdom is walking into stardom ii. High mentality is the highway to high authority iii. The way of wisdom is the way into the kingdom
1. Determine to live for God and give Him the first place in your life (Phil. 1:21)
2. Determine to see yourself consistently where God sees you (1Pet. 2:9; Eph. 3:20).
3. Embrace the lifestyle of diligence
4. Determine to walk in wisdom
Every satanic deposit, every hidden shame and reproach in your life that you cannot tell anybody, every private pain and affliction is over in Jesus’ Name.
Everything you set your hand to is blessed. Whatever your heart desires that you are trusting God for shall come to pass in Jesus’ Name. Your hands shall not be empty!!!(Deut. 28:8)
Preached at the Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters, Abuja.