Day 1: Thanksgiving, sanctification of heart, and consecration.
* Father, we bless you for every goodness we have received this year, and we exalt you for your never-ending mercies.
* Father, we thank you for the mysteries you have revealed about yourself to us in this very year, and we’re grateful for how far you have brought us.
* God, we are grateful for protection, provision, and direction upon us and everything in our territory.
* Father, we exalt you for the contacts you’ve helped us to build, and for the better years you have given us assurance of.
* Father, I commit myself into a more intimate walk with you in this coming year, that I shall seek you more than I did in this year.
* Father, I declare that my time, resources, finances and all that I am is given to the support of the gospel’s propagation.
* My heart is renewed as a new wineskin to
Day 2 – Grace & Strength for the word in 2018
* Father, in this year my spirit comes to terms with the truth of your word even if it seems inconvenient.
* God, help me to unlearn any thing that has been toxic to my spiritual growth.
* Father, help me to be aligned with your word in and for each season of my life, and that I may act accordingly.
* Father, surround me with experiences that will increase my thirst for your word and for the truth of Your personality.
* God, direct my heart to the things of your kingdom, and never make me feel comfortable outside of your will.
* Father, wherever you lead me there will I go; I will not murmur on each instruction you shall bring upon my spirit man from the scripture in this season and beyond.
* Father, I bring into your hands my spiritual growth in this coming year and I know I can’t falter because you are involved.
* God, I dedicate more of my time in seriousness with your word in this new season.
* God, help me to stay on course with every word and instruction I have received from you both consciously and unconsciously
Day 3 – Prayers for All Round Perfection
Day 4 – Prayers for Family & LA Family