Frello F.R.E.S.H #LA Family! The Freshest family of God that consistently Learns and Applies the Word.
It’s Day 37 of our #LA130 program.
Today’s Reading: John 5 – 6.
For the daily readings, please see here.
#LA130Prayer from John 5 and 6:
- I thank God for His Word that has the power to change my situation in Jesus name. John 5:8
- Thank you God for your Word revitalizes my body and my spirit, making me completely whole in Jesus name. John 5:14
- Lord help me to carry out my responsibilities at the right time and with the right attitude in Jesus name. John 5:17
- Thank you Lord for making my life beautiful. By your Spirit I operate in the supernatural in Jesus name. John 6:12
- I bless you faithful God, you provide all my needs according to your riches in Glory. John 6:12
- Let every storm in my life be still in the name of Jesus. John 6:20
- I receive the grace to be steadfast in my walk with God for Christ in me is my hope of Glory. John 6:68-69
In John 6:26, after Jesus had fed the crowd earlier (verses 10-13), they came to him, not because they had seen God in action but because, he had filled their stomachs.
- Are we after God because of what He can do – satisfying our needs? If so John 6:27 gives us a reason not to. Earthly things will run out one day (temporary).
- We should work towards eating the Bread that that is sustaining, and this food is Jesus…He’s the only way to enjoy eternal life, the bread here on earth can only sustain for a while John 6:49
- How can we access this everlasting Bread?…by simply believing in Him John 6:29
- Even as the physical body needs food to survive so does our spirit. A balanced diet comes from eating of his flesh and drinking of his blood. This occurs in the constant study and application of the Word.
You have Learned! Go forth and Apply!
Food For Thought: Are you eating the Bread of Life or Manna?
Please deposit John 6:35 into the memory bank:
And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.
Stay #FRESH, #CHAP and #ALIVE!