Frello F.R.E.S.H #LA Family! The Freshest family of God that consistently Learns and Applies the Word.
It’s Day 29 of our #LA130 program.
Today’s Reading: Luke 13 – 14.
For the daily readings, please see here.
#LA130Prayer from Luke 13 and 14:
- When the master comes, He will find fruits in me, I will not waste heaven’s resources IN JESUS NAME. Luke 13:6-8
- I am an heir of Abraham therefore I receive freedom from every bondage of the enemy IN JESUS NAME. Luke 13:10-15
- Men and women shall rejoice at the glorious things God will do in my life IN JESUS NAME. Luke 13:17
- I make every effort to enter through the narrow gate so I will inherit eternal life IN JESUS NAME. Luke 13:24
- I receive grace to declare the word of God in boldness and truth IN JESUS NAME. Luke 13:31-34
- I hear the spirit of God say to me ‘Friend, move up higher IN JESUS NAME. Luke 14:10
- No man shall take my place in the kingdom of God IN JESUS NAME. Luke 14:15-24
- I receive the grace to follow Christ till the end IN JESUS NAME. Luke 14:25-32
Yay! Parables are back again. We read about the Parable of the Fig Tree in Luke 13. Jesus told them in order for us to learn something. Here’s what the #LA Family has learned.
- Let’s be productive and bear fruits that abide.
- God’s aim is not to punish us. His goal is for us to be fruitful.
- Don’t just take d nutrients, bear fruits with it.
- Don’t be in a hurry to give up on people. Dig around them one more year! Water them! Fertilize their lives.
- God isn’t just expecting to see GREEN LEAVES; He wants to see GOOD FRUITS!
You have Learned! Go forth and Apply!
Food For Thought: Every believer is expected to bear fruit. Are we fruitful?
Please deposit Luke 14:27 into the memory bank:
And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.
Stay #FRESH, #CHAP and #ALIVE!