Frello F.R.E.S.H #LA Family! The Freshest family of God that consistently Learns and Applies the Word.
It’s Day 20 of our #LA130 program. For more information, please see here.
Today’s Reading: Mark 11 – 12.
For the daily readings, please see here.
#LA130Prayer from Mark 11 and 12:
- I praise you Lord, for you are the highest IN JESUS NAME. Mark 11:1-9
- I shall be fruitful, meeting the needs of the master IN JESUS NAME. Mark 11:14
- I am the temple of God; I shall be called the house of prayer IN JESUS NAME. Mark 11:17
- By the spirit of faith, I command every mountain to be removed from my way IN JESUS NAME. Mark 11:23
- I receive the grace for forgiveness IN JESUS NAME. Mark 11:25-26
- Father, grant me understanding of the scriptures and the power of God so that I won’t err IN JESUS NAME. Mark 12:27
- I receive grace to love the Lord and to love my neighbors IN JESUS NAME. Mark 12:30-31
Priceless lessons to be learned from the story of the Fig Tree (Mark 11:12-24; 20-24).
- Speak boldly by faith. When Jesus ordered the fig tree, he didn’t mutter the word; He spoke it with bold faith. He didn’t second guess.
- When Jesus cursed the tree, it didn’t immediately wither. Same with problems. You’ve prayed but it seems like it is still there. By faith, believe it’s gone. In a short while we’ll see the manifestation.
- Be fruitful. His desire is that we bear “fruit”. Read our post on fruit here.
- The fruit had leaves; therefore fruit was expected of it. In relation to us, when we have the appearance of life, but bear no fruit, we can expect a visit from the Lord.
- Have faith in God. Do not doubt His power.
You have Learned! Go forth and Apply!
Food For Thought: Are we fruit-FULL or fruit-LESS?
Please deposit Mark 12:30 into the memory bank:
And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’
Stay #FRESH, #CHAP and #ALIVE!