19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah’s womb:
20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
Day 1 – Thanksgiving & Consecration.
- Thank God for the year 2018. Thank Him for keeping you in 2018.
- Thank the Lord because He watches over you at all times.
- Thank God because His divine power has provided all you need for life and godliness.
- Thank God because He will cause your vision to be accomplished.
- Thank the Lord for the name of Jesus, the blood of Jesus and the authority of His Word in your mouth, your weapons of victory and triumph at all times.
- Thank the Lord for the Spirit of grace and holiness.
- Pray for the grace to consecrate a time and place to meet and worship the Lord.
- Pray for the Lord to give you a new mind that is influenced by the Holy Spirit.
- Declare your freedom from the bondage of sin and receive the grace to walk in godly repentance from all known sin.
- Ask the Lord to reveal to you areas you have been weak in spirit.
Day 2 – Grace & Strength for the word in 2019
- Thank the Lord that He is the God who reveals His secrets to those who fear Him. (Psalm 25: 14, Dan 2: 28, 1 Cor 2:9-12).
- Thank the Lord for the ability to understand the mysteries of His Kingdom. (Mark 4:11).
- Ask the Lord to open your eyes to see wonderful things in His Word. (Psalm 119:18)
- Pray for God to restore your joy and zeal for the word of God!
- Pray that the presence and power of the Holy Spirit will bring a fresh anointing on you and the Body of Christ (Isa 44: 3-5; 41: 17-18; 32: 15).
- Declare: I refuse to be cold in spirit; fire of God envelope my spirit, soul and body, set me ablaze for you Lord in Jesus name (Rev 3:15).
- Pray: Open me up for revelation encounter with Your word in Jesus name (2 Peter 3:18).
- Declare: Every spirit of weakness and weariness fronted to weigh down my spiritual life, be paralysed now by fire in Jesus name.
- Declare: Every power assigned to quench my hunger and thirst for righteousness and spiritual growth, catch fire now in Jesus name.
- Declare: Spirit of JOY envelope me now, baptize me with spiritual stamina for spiritual victory in Jesus name (discipline yourself never to miss your daily devotion and cut off every unnecessary frivolity that steals your time for the word and prayer. Receive grace to read at least a chapter of the Bible every day.)
Day 3 – Prayers for Rich Fulfillment
Our theme for the year 2019 is “Our Year of Rich Fulfillment”. God has given us a word from Psalm 66;12
Psalm 66:12 (NKJV) You have caused men to ride over our heads; We went through fire and through water; But You brought us out to rich fulfillment. Psalm 66:12
- Thank God for His word to us for the year 2019 – A year of Rich Fulfillment. Give Him all the glory for this great word.
- Thank God that though we passed through the fire and through the water, he delivered us; he kept us strong and brought us through.
- Pray that every thing God has prepared for you in the coming year will not pass you by. That you will receive all by faith in Jesus name.
- Pray against every thing which will present itself as a hindrance to obtaining and walking in all that God has in store for you in the year 2019.
- Think about the specific areas of your life where you are believing God for rich fulfillment – career, marriage, health, family etc – bring them before God now, and pray to receive rich fulfillment in those areas.
- Pray against every spirit of distraction that has been diverting you away from your wealthy place.
- Ask God to lead you to your land of plenty in Jesus name. No more depression. No more lack, loss, or limitation in Jesus name.
- Pray against every weakness in spirit in the name of Jesus. Pray to receive a sound mind in Jesus name (Rom 4:19-20).
- Declare: I will not give up before my glorification in Jesus name. I will enter the wealthy place God has prepared for me (Isaiah 50:7).
- Declare: I receive the spirit of courage to possess all my possession in 2019. I will walk in the will of the Lord in Jesus name (2 Timothy 1:7).
- Pray that the favour of the Lord will go with you everywhere you are in the name of Jesus.
- Lay hands on every project you are executing and pray that it will experience God’s favour.
Day 4 – Family & LA Family
Genesis 18:17-19; Proverbs 10:1, 4-5; Joshua 24:15; Isaiah 8:18; Isaiah 54:13; Proverbs 11:29; Proverbs 14:1.
- Thank the Lord for what He is doing in your family in the name of Jesus.
- Ask the Lord to build a wall of fire around you and your family in Jesus name.
- Ask the Lord to command His angels concerning your home, that no plague, pestilence, violence or terror will come near you.
- Ask the Lord to bring godly satisfaction into your marriage in the name of Jesus.
- Pray that your children will walk in obedience and exercise a teachable spirit.
- Pray that you would not be tired as a parent but able to persevere until your children win.
- Prophesy into the lives of your children, that they will manifest God’s blessing and favour.
- Speak the blessing of the Lord into the future of your children that they will manifest God’s blessings.
- Pray that the Lord will fill your heart with pure love for all members of your household.
- Pray that the subsequent years of your marriage will bring blessings and glory to God.
- Ask the Lord to deliver you from the emotional baggage you inherited from your parents.
- Pray that the Holy Spirit will always open your eyes to the good qualities in your spouse.
- Pray that God will give the kind of favour that will let your children rise and call you blessed.
- Pray that the Lord will establish the leadership of LA Family in His purpose.
- Pray for a fresh anointing on the ministry of LA Family
- Pray that the Word of God increase and prevail in the lives of LA Family members.
- Pray for the spirit of excellence to be manifested in the life of the church where you belong.
- Thank the Lord for the glorious plan He has for the Church in the end time.