1. It has the capacity to remit sins on earth.
2. It gives #LIFE to those who drink it. ‘My blood is drink indeed’. #LAFruits
3. It justifies us and saves us from the wrath and judgement of God.
4. It redeemed us from Satan, death, poverty, sickness and the likes.
5. It brings us closer to God. It’s the blood of reconciliation.
6. It grants us forgiveness of sins. It is the blood of our pardon.
7. It brings us #Peace. Both peace within and peace without. It is by the blood!
8. We have Eternal #redemption by the blood of Jesus. Nothing now or in the future can enslave us. (Tweet This!)
9. It cleanses our conscience from dead works to serve the living God. No more religion.
10.It grants us boldness and confidence to enter the presence of God (The holiest of hollies).
11. It speaks for us. Always speaking better things, better words. Always speaking mercy!
12. It sanctifies us. It is the blood that makes us clean and pure in spirit, soul, and body.
13. It makes us complete for every good works. That’s our destiny.
The blood of Jesus is precious and offers us more than we could ever imagine. Speak of the wonders of the blood and it will work for you.
“Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus by a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His flesh, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water” Heb 10:19-23